We were supposed to scale Mont Blanc in June and celebrate Danik’s birthday there. However, we had to postpone our summit to Mont Blanc because of the coronavirus pandemics. We are trying to get a spot in the end of climbing season, most probably in the end of September.
Also, we had to cancel our expedition to Central Asia. However, we plan to reschedule it for the next year and also make a smaller trip to Kyrgyzstan this year with our closest friends and supporters. If interested, let us know.
We are also unable to visit the climbing halls, to go bouldering. Only recently some travel restrictions have been lifted and now we can at least go hiking in some parts of Europe.